Tuesday 26 July 2011

v-v-v-vector face.

So, I made this iPad on illustrator. Chuffed with the results.
Should prove a great way to frame work in a more engaging manner. Might try an iPhone next to join it.

The design displayed is my submission to the 'Design Against Fur' competition. Still waiting on the results of that, I hope something comes of it but don't want to get my hopes up. It's a departure from their typical pickings, so I guess it's make or break. If not, myself and course-mate Sam have plans to collaborate, taking the design into apparel and creating a campaign. The idea being to promote faux fur as an alternative in a more fashion editorial approach than crude guilt tripping, which although gets the point across in a direct manner, can often be counter productive - similar to that of typical charity ads. Engage, not point fingers.

In other news; I finally got round to watching Mad Men. Swell.

0 comments: