Friday 17 May 2013

placements on placements on placements.

It's been 6 months. Whoops.

A lot's been going on. In December I was invited to spend 3 months at The Leith Agency, which was a fantastic opportunity. I worked on some great briefs, had my ideas presented to clients throughout and in the penultimate week got the chance to pitch my concept to a major client myself. I was my own copywriter too, which was an experience. Really learnt a lot and developed an appreciation for crafting words.

Leith opened the door to a placement at Newhaven, which was another fantastic opportunity. Again, great briefs and had ideas presented to clients. Wasn't there as long, but I really enjoyed my time there. 

In turn, Newhaven opened the door to my current stint as art director and designer at The Union. I started this week and it's going well so far. It's open ended, so, we'll see.

I've met with a few potential copywriters over this past month as well. Everything's very up in the air at the moment, not sure what'll land and where but I feel it's all moving in the right direction. That's all you can hope for, really.

Oh, and I moved out. Growing up, innit.

1 comments:

Pasha Kalgon said...

Discover the secret to impeccable style at Soho NYC Barbershop. With our blend of traditional techniques and modern trends, we create looks that are as unique as you are. Experience the artistry of grooming and book your appointment with us today! Visit sohonycbarbers.com.